Is your business assessing the risks of refrigerant supply shortages and increased costs?
A new interactive seminar has been announced for the 14th December, 2016, where industry experts will discuss the highs and lows of available refrigerants in relation to GWP, pressure, volume and flammability. Specifically you will learn about the new European regulations being introduced to minimise the negative environmental (GWP) effects from HVAC systems, which includes a phase-down mechanism involving a gradually declining cap on HFCs in the market from 2016.
Highlights of the talk:
- Changing to flammable refrigerants
- Big drop in 2018 for HFC phase down
- How Europe is leading the way with phase down quotas
- Classifications of flammability, equipment location and occupancy
- The future of multi-split systems
- Moving away from R410A
- Ecodesign directive for chillers
- David Williamson – Danfoss. Director for Europe and Middle East (Turbocor Compressors).
- David Clayton – Airsource. CEng, FCIBSE. Managing Director.
- 12.15 Arrive
- 12.30 Dave Clayton from AirSource
- 13.00 Dave Williamson from Danfoss
- 13.30 Refreshments Questions and networking
If you would like to attend, please be sure to book early to avoid disappointment. You can book a place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/moving-towards-low-gwp-refrigerants-by-2018-are-you-ready-tickets-29374640340
The venue is Novotel London Tower Bridge, Algate Suite, 10 Pepys St, London, EC3N 2NR